iMEAN is sponsoring the 15th Plants Bacteria Meeting – January 24-28th, 2022
For the 15th time during the last 30 years, the plants-bacteria meetings hosted in the Paul Langevin Center of CAES in Aussois will gather scientific actors who focuse their work on pathogenic, commensal and mutualistic associations that plants and bacteria establish together.
- Evolution, phylogeny and plant and bacterial genomics
- Emergence, epidemiology, ecology and population biology
- Plant health management: diagnostic, biocontrol and other methods
- Molecular dialog during plant-bacteria interactions
- Physiology of plant-bacteria interactions: regulation, epigenetics, metabolites
- Plant immunity and resistance breakdown
- Symbiotic and mutualistic interactions: players, control, evolutionary origins
- Effect of the environment on plant-bacteria interactions
- Chemical ecology, secondary metabolites
- Structure, function and engineering of the microbiome within the phytobiome
To read more in English | in French
To register, click here.